INSTANT Pot Chicken Pulao
Hey friends all you know that in Pakistan most of the people love Biryani but Do you know the second most favourite dish is Pulao.....!
It can be Chicken pulao,Beef pulao.... According to your taste and budget people love to eat pulao on most of the special occasions.....! I also love pulao because I think it is more easy to make and the test in every bite gives you an extra happiness....😋.
Well There are so many types of Pulao Like in our Area there are so many Names of Pulao and they have actually very nice taste....! But for me the best thing I love is the food I made at home. because I know The food which I am making is clean and what ingredients i have added in it....So when I am eating my dish I just simply enjoy it and don't bother about the things in it.....!But whenever i eat from outside...I don't know but It gives me negative vibes like In what kind of way they have prepared their food and blah blah.....Well it's all up to you If you are comfortable than eat where ever you want to eat But if you are Like me So Let's cook this dish at home....! So basically this recipe is my kind of invented because i have seen so many recipes but I always find this recipe more easy than any other so let's jump into the recipe.....!
WHAT THINGS YOU NEED:
- Approx 1 pounds bonelesss chicken breast
- 1 cup prefried onions( or two finely sliced onions)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube ( use 2 cups chicken broth instead of two cups of water) as a substitute- just add salt if needed
- 2 tsp shan punjabi yakhni pulao mix
- A few whole garam masalas (small bay leaf, small cinnamon sticks, coriander seeds-although the shan packet contains most of the whole spices)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Approx 2 cups water
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN PULAO
- Rinse and soak rice (no need to soak for too long-10 minutes is fine)
- Turn instant pot on sauté mode.add one tsp butter and 2 tsp of oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste and whole spices.Mix well until no longer raw.
- Add water if needed.
- Add Chicken cube.Mix Now add the fried onions (If using fresh onions. add first.then the gg paste .Add few splashes of water so that nothing sticks to much.
- Add chicken.Coat the chicken well with the Masala.then add salt.coriander powder,cumin powder,and yakhni pulao mix.
- Mix well add More water if needed
- Cancel sauté mood and turn the IP on high pressure for 6 minutes.Turnvalve on sealing position.
- After 6 minutes move the valve in venting position and quick release.Fluff the rice with the very gentle hand,using a steel utensil.Enjoy with Raita,Salad,Achaar, Shami kababs or Cutlets.....



Yes I like it very much
ReplyDelete