Club Sandwiches

 CLUB SANDWICHES


Who else is kind of Cooking ?  I never knew i would say it but it definitely happened this past week . You see, like many of you , I haven't  had a proper break from cooking since the pandemic, I remember visiting my api or going on vacation, and coming back to the kitchen with so much more energy and enthusiasm . So, instead of using my creativity I've been in this constant ( never ending) routine of cook. Clean, rinse, repeat feels like I'm experiencing a creative block.

Sooo _ I think the plan is to  bulk shop for meat this weekend and then batch cook  and freeze some foods so  I'm  not in the kitchen everyday , I'm thinking  haleem ( Daleem) , keema, baked chicken ,  karahi chicken , and  kababs.Send over some suggestions ☺️ too . 

Coming back to this recipe _ Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest , hai na?  Then club Sandwiches use minimal ingredients but always  hit the spot😉 . I love Sandwiches  so much 🤩 and order them all the time . Love the combination of club Sandwiches,Fries and coleslaw.If you've been struggling in the kitchen I highly recommend you make these perfect for simple lunch, dinner or evening as a side to go with evening tea.

You guys will love these easy and mouth watering club Sandwiches...So Let's talk about the recipe.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

  • 2 chicken breast fillets (approx 3/4 pounds) cut in chunks.
  • To boil chicken add 1 tsp salt, 1tsp black pepper,1 tsp White pepper, 1 tsp onion powder,1 tsp garlic powder,1 tsp red chilli flakes
  • Chicken Spread: shredded chicken and add 1/2cup mayo, 1/2 softened butter, white pepper,(mix and adjust quantities as needed)
  • 3 eggs, whisked in salt and pepper, 2 tomatoes (sliced thin)
  • 2 small cucumber (peeled and thinly sliced) Fresh lettuce leaves
  • To Spread: mayo ,sweet chilli or chilli garlic sauce, Cheddar cheese
  • A loaf of white or brown sandwich bread
HOW TO MAKE CLUD SANDWICH 🥪
  • So First of all boil thr chicken in mentioned spices.shred it by using a mixer, or by hand .
  • Once it shred...not to hot..add the mayo and butter and white pepper mix well and set aside.
  • Slice all the veggies
  • Grill the bread slices with oil or toast lightly.
  • Make an assembly station.spread chicken mixture on one slice,add lettuce,cucumber.and mayo and black pepper...!cover it with another slice of bread.spread mayo and Chilli garlic sauce on other slice,add egg , cheese and tomato and black pepper on that slice.
  • Press on the slice so it get sticks together.
  • Than slice it half or in quarter depending on bread size.
  • Add a toothpick and serve.
  • COLESLAW: I USED A PRE SHREDDED COLESLAW MIX...!added some mayo yiu can also add cream, white pepper,a splash of veniger.and brown sugar....!
  • I hope you will love this recipe 😋...!


Tell me if you have tried it....i love to hear that.....! 💓


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments