Cheese-y Pizza
Wanna hear a joke about Pizza.....! Never mind It is tooo Cheese-y..!π
Yes Yes Yes....! This is my home made classic Cheese Pizza.Just try this Extra Cheese-y pizza and your family will love this and automatically will love you more.....π.
When I was a kid , I always wonder Square box, Round Pizza and Triangle Slices ....That always make me confuse but Now I realize U just have to Eat the pizza and enjoy the taste wether is come in a square box or have triangular slices....!π
Being Slim is nice but have you ever heard about pizza.....This is what my sister always says to me because she loves pizza more than anything.....! So i thought why not I should make a pizza that is full of cheese and Surprise my lil sitster....So I made this easy and super delicious pizza Which turned out so amazing that I am now sharing with you So If you have a sister like mine so You can make that pizza for her because I love my sister that is why i made that pizza for her so If you love your sister make that easy homemade pizza for her....!
Why order out when you can make a Cheese pizza at home.... Because whenever I ordered pizza with extra topping....They just charged extra money but no extra topping so I just got offended and When I made this. Cheese pizza I just add Cheese on it with whole heartedly....!π.So instead of ordering pizza just go to your kitchen and make that easy peasy creature and Just enjoy your life dude.....!
Easy homemade dough..Streched into a perfect thin crust and topped off not with on but I added all my favourite three types of Cheese that will Enhance the super delicious flavour of this Cheese Pizza.I just love Cheese as well as my sis so It's all up to you if you want to load your pizza with cheese or not.I am π― sure after making this you and your sister or you other members of family will love this pizza and this will be the new family favourite.
I just can't forget that one day we were eating pizza and my elder sister said to my younger sister that you should focus on Excercise and She replied with Super Funny Way that "Excercise I thought you said Extra Slice."π
Well that was the funniest moment...so let's jump to the Recipe of this Cheese-y Pizza.
What you Need:
For Dough:
- 1TP Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3-4 ts grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup whole milk Mozerella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Chicken slices in chopped form(shoulf be fried) Or you can use the slices of sausage
- Now my friends if you are making this pizza for the first time don't be panic and just start making it....It will turn out super delicious okay.....So before doing anything heat water to 115'F.Combine warm water with yeast and sugar and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a large bowl and a stand mixer. Combine Flour and salt,add the yeast mixture follow with the Olive oil.
- Mix until a smooth ball forms.you can use your hand for kneading until it gets smooth.Transfer this dough to a lightly greased bowl,cover it and leave it for one hour or until double in size.
- If you are making it in Oven than preheat it to 425'F.But if you are using a Stone oven than you have to preheat the pot with salt and iron rack according to the stove flame for 20 minutes.
- Now take the baking sheet and slightly grease it with olive oil.Shape the dough to desired size. Spread the pizza Sauce evenly over dough. Because the tomatoe paste in Pizza can even mend a Broken π.Now add the Chicken on it. Sprinkle with all these three types of Cheese. Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese and Cheddar.
- Baked it for 20-25 minutes in oven and for stove oven .you can check it according to your stove flame because every stove has it's own flame. Or you can check it until crispness is reached.
- Now serve it with your favourite Drink Mine is Sprite hehehehe..... Enjoy your life with this Cheese-y Pizza π.


yummy
ReplyDeleteI'm loving it so tasty
ReplyDeleteOhhh my.....yummy tummy
ReplyDeleteparmesan is nessaccary to use ? but love the recipe
ReplyDeleteNo dear It is not necessary to use because we already using three different types of Cheese...but if you want to skip the one type ... It's okay....But it will give you more delicious taste π.
DeleteThanks for your kind words....!