Frosted Strawberry Shake

 Frosted Strawberry Shake

Well you all know that we love to drink shakes in Summers. Frosted strawberry shake is sweet  and creamy drink made with fresh strawberries and my favorite vanilla Ice cream. well you can use strawberry ice cream, it's all up to you,because in your home you are making your drink not me.....heheheheh....!๐Ÿ˜„

Frosted Strawberry Shake

This refreshing frozen treat is the perfect drink to get you through the summer.....!

  If you are regular to MacDonald than you have to known about their Strawberry ice cream shake.It is yummilicious combo of strawberry and ice cream . well when ever i visited there i always wonder what have they added in it .I love their ice cream sake so much.Well after a lot of research I GOT TO KNOW the real ingredients of their drink.....!.but to make our drink healthy i thought why not I make the homemade drink and it turned out so yummy and i gave it a name  of Frosted Strawberry shake.Now the most important thing in it is that I know what are the ingredients in it and the ingredients are healthy and it is homemade so i can make it anytime hahaha.๐Ÿคญ

frozen strawberries

I knew I come up with my own version that was as close to the original as possible. I'm pretty sure i managed to do just with that easy recipe.But don't take  any words for it. Give it a try for yourself.Well this is my favorite drink.At first when i tried this for my younger sister,she loved it so much. I am a Strawberry milkshake addict through and through.I have loved them for as long as I can remember.

But I always loved the MacDonald's thick milkshake,perfectly chilled.Because I have tried also other cafe ice cream milkshake but they are mostly smoothies but not thick milkshake.Therefore we make our own  because no one can go to MacDonald on daily basis......hehehe๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MacDonald's Milkshake......

I love their strawberry ice cream shake but some of the ingredients are unhealthy for example Beta carotene,citric acid and pectin .......well well well  dont worry I have made the same Ice cream shake with full of healthy ingredients.....

My Homemade Frosted Strawberry Shake.

INGREDIENTS;

  • Strawberries ( FRESH)     225g
  • Vanilla Ice cream (you can also use strawberry ice cream)
  • Cold Milk                         300ml
  • Maple syrup or Honey or you can use regular sugar
  • Fresh cream                      half cup
  • Ice cubes (OPTIONAL) but it gives you more frosted texture
Vanilla Ice cream

How to make this yummilicios Drink:
  • Well I love to freeze the strawberries for one day It will give very nice texture to your Ice cream shake.
  • So after frosting for one day add the strawberries in the blender and after that add the cold milk in it and then blend it nicely.
  • Now what you have to do add your favorite ice cream.....well i have added the vanilla ice cream. add the cream or maple syrup as you want.I prefer to add ice cubes because it gives  just Wow feeling......Now just blend it nicely and enjoy it.....Super yummmy frosted Strawberry shake....Now you don't have to go to MacDonald anymore hehehheh.......๐Ÿ˜œ
  • I hope you will love this recipe.....


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments